Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Last Post!! For Intro to Women's Studies, anyway.

The most important, or most recommended, ten reading selections:
  1. Romance: Sweet Love - bell hooks, page 186
  2. Feminist Politics: Where We Stand - bell hooks, page 33
  3. The Social Construction of Disability - Susan Wendell, page 91
  4. The Social Construction of Gender - Judith Lorber, page 126
  5. I'm Gonna Wash That King Right Out of My Hair - Elisa Albert, page 203
  6. If Men Could Menstruate - Gloria Steinem, page 238
  7. Love Your Fat Self - Courtney E. Martin, page 265
  8. My Fight for Birth Control - Margaret Sanger, page 310
  9. Eyes on the Prize - Selden McCurrie, page 347
  10. Lisa's Ritual, Age 10 - Grace Caroline Bridges, page 542

PS- I do plan on continuing to use this blog for my feminist/political/ED related writings that I'm not sure I necessarily want on the other blog (belleofthebullshit) which I mainly use to whine about pretentious, whiny, emo things haha. Just saying, if you wanna keep reading even though class is done, I'll be posting.

1 comment: